"Smiling Wombat" Proudly Announces the Grand Prix Heritage Series of T-Shirts!
The 1960's was a decade of rapid change and development in Formula 1 car technology.
- Changes in engine size and power
- Changes in chassis design
- Changes in aerodynamics
The decade featured:
- The English Cooper dominating
- Then Ferrari dominating
- Then Lotus developed their new Monocoque chassis
- Engine size changes from 2.5 liters to 1.5 liters and then to 3 liters
- Aerodynamics became very important and wings started to appear
There are 2 additional cars, each of which is significant in their own right. The 1962 Porsche 804 in which American Dan Gurney won the 1962 French Grand Prix and the 1967 Eagle-Westlake in which Dan Gurney won the 1967 Belgium Grand Prix. This was a car of his own design and construction.
This is the first collection of Formula 1 cars that "Smiling Wombat" has offered and they are only available at "smilingwombat.com" and "smilingwombatsales.com".
These shirts are printed in brilliant full colors on 100% Heavyweight Cotton Shirts!