"Smiling Wombat" Proudly Announces the Grand Prix Heritage 60s Grand Prix Cars
Series of T-Shirts
The 1960s was a decade of rapid change and development in Formula 1 car technology.
- Changes in engine size and power
- Changes in chassis design
- Changes in aerodynamics
The decade featured:
- The English Cooper dominating
- Then Ferrari dominating
- Then Lotus developed their new Monocoque chassis
- Engine size changes from 2.5 liters to 1.5 liters and then to 3 liters
- Aerodynamics became very important and wings started to appear
There are 2 additional cars, each of which is significant in their own right. The 1962 Porsche 804 in which American Dan Gurney won the 1962 French Grand Prix and the 1967 Eagle-Westlake in which Dan Gurney won the 1967 Belgium Grand Prix. This was a car of his own design and construction.
This is the first collection of 60s Grand Prix Cars that "Smiling Wombat" has offered and they are only available at "smilingwombat.com" and "smilingwombatsales.com".
These 60s Grand Prix Cars shirts are digitally printed in full colors on Premium 100% Heavyweight Cotton Shirts!